Sunday 12 May 2013

Mathoms

Related to this post, I have been thinking about what to create for my birthday "mathoms".  

This is what I've come up with.  

Please note that the cut-off date for posting is now July 1st in order to determine the number of participants, but August 3rd in order to determine if you get something.  This is just to give me adequate time to prep materials.

Note also that, unless someone volunteers to help with maps and art, you are stuck with what I can do myself.  Which isn't complete suckage, but isn't completely great either.


Under 10 participants:  Patron:  Hizzzgrad, the Daemonic Lord of Crawling Things  (This is our current level)

10 - 25 participants:  Add patron:  Yallafial, Queen of the Birds

26 - 50 participants:  Add adventure:  The August Sun

51+ participants:  Add adventure:  Under the Moons of Zados



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.